Yes – your monthly subscription covers the whole month. So if you’re halfway through a month and decide to uninstall an app you pay for, you’ll still be billed for your subscription for the rest of that month.
Articles in this section
- If I uninstall a paid app, will I still have to pay the subscription for the rest of that month?
- How can I see a list of apps I’ve been billed for?
- Will I get an email every month to say I’ve been billed?
- How will you bill me for apps I’ve downloaded from the Clover app marketplace?
- Do I need to pay for the SIM in my Clover card machine(s)?
- There's a problem with my billing information. Who can I speak to?
- I don't understand the charges on my invoice. Who can I speak to?
- If I have a question about my invoice or transaction data, who can I speak to?