How to add Safari shortcuts to your iOS home screen
- Launch Safari and go to the Tyl website
- Tap the Bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen (it looks like a box with an arrow that points upwards)
- Tap Add to home screen
- Accept the suggested name for the shortcut (or create your own one) then tap Add to save the new shortcut icon to the home screen.
How to add website shortcuts to your Android home screen
- Open Firefox for Android and go to the Tyl website
- Press the Menu button (it’s below the screen on some devices, or in the top right of the browser), then tap on Page
- Tap Add Page Shortcut
- You should now see a shortcut to the Tyl portal on your home screen.