You’ll need receipt roll in your card machine to make sure payments are processed properly, and so you can give your customers receipts if they need them. If you need to order receipt rolls, you can do it through Primatel - https://www.primatel.co.uk/index.php. Just select NatWest Tyl from the machine provider drop down menu.
Articles in this section
- Can I take payments if my card machine has no receipt roll?
- What transaction types does my Ingenico card machine support?
- What are administration codes?
- How do I change the settings on my card machine?
- How do I set up a privacy notice on my Clover card machine?
- What transaction types does my Clover card machine support?
- How do I activate my card machine?
- How long will it take to get my card machine?
- If I'm in a low signal area, what card machine should I use?
- Are there any restrictions on where my card machine can be delivered to (countries or territories)?