No, receipt till roll must be available in the terminal to ensure a transaction is processed. Without it, the transaction will not go through. One way you can order till rolls is from a third party provider, Primatel (https://www.primatel.co.uk/index.php) – select NatWest Tyl from the Machine Provider drop down menu, then continue to complete your order.
Articles in this section
- Can I take payment for goods, even though my Clover or Ingenico terminal has no receipt roll?
- What transaction types does my Ingenico card machine support?
- What are administration codes?
- How do I change the settings on my card machine?
- How do I set up a privacy notice on my Clover card machine?
- What transaction types does my Clover card machine support?
- How do I activate my card machine?
- How long will it take to get my card machine?
- If I'm in a low signal area, what card machine should I use?
- Are there any restrictions on where my card machine can be delivered to (countries or territories)?