You can enable/disable your SIM in a few simple steps:
- On your Clover device scroll to the App Wireless Manager.
- Tap on the Wireless Manager App
- In the Your 3G/GPRS SIM Cards section you will see 'Active - Disable' or 'Inactive - Enable'
- If you do not require access to use your 3G/GPRS SIM you need to ensure it shows as 'Inactive – Enable'
- If you require access to use your 3G/GPRS SIM you need to ensure it shows as 'Active – Disable'
You can also enable or disable the 3G/SIM via the Tyl Portal and accessing the Clover Dashboard, click onto the Wireless Manager tab and enable or disable