We use your Merchant Identification (MID) number to identify you and your account, so you'll need it whenever you call us. You'll find it on the Tyl portal, your invoice, your customer card machine receipts, the bottom of the Clover card machine screen (if you have a Clover) and the email we sent you with your card machine activation codes.
Articles in this section
- If I change my business type, should I let you know?
- If I change any of my business details, should I let you know?
- If I change the length of the guarantees or warranties on my products, should I let you know?
- How do I change my account details?
- Where can I find my Merchant Identification (MID) number and what's it for?
- How do I change my bank details?