Yes, just give us a call on 0345 901 0001, option 2, between 8am and 6pm , and we'll be able to help.
Articles in this section
- Can I accept digital wallet payments?
- Can I take payments when a customer isn't present?
- What are card not present transactions (CNP)?
- Combating card not present (CNP) fraud
- What are the time limits for completing or voiding authorise-only payments?
- What information should I provide to the cardholder when I take an authorise-only payment?
- When would I make an authorise-only payment?
- How do authorise-only payments work?
- What are authorise-only payments?
- Should I contact you if I'd like to stop taking a certain card type?