Yes. All our card machines allow you to take payments by ApplePay, SamsungPay and GooglePay, giving your customers the flexibility to pay in various ways.
Articles in this section
- Can I accept digital wallet payments?
- Can I take payments when a customer isn't present?
- What are card not present transactions (CNP)?
- Combating card not present (CNP) fraud
- What are the time limits for completing or voiding authorise-only payments?
- What information should I provide to the cardholder when I take an authorise-only payment?
- When would I make an authorise-only payment?
- How do authorise-only payments work?
- What are authorise-only payments?
- Should I contact you if I'd like to stop taking a certain card type?