The 3G SIM card in your Clover card machines is free until January 1 2021. After that, the 3G data usage will be billed to you directly by Marketplace Merchant Solutions Limited ‒ in line with the terms of Clover’s ‘Wireless Manager’ app. We'll contact you before then to remind you when the offer will expire and what the new charges will be. Please refer to the Fee schedule section of your application form for further details.
Articles in this section
- If I uninstall a paid app, will I still have to pay the subscription for the rest of that month?
- How can I see a list of apps I’ve been billed for?
- Will I get an email every month to say I’ve been billed?
- How will you bill me for apps I’ve downloaded from the Clover app marketplace?
- Do I need to pay for the SIM in my Clover card machine(s)?
- There's a problem with my billing information. Who can I speak to?
- I don't understand the charges on my invoice. Who can I speak to?
- If I have a question about my invoice or transaction data, who can I speak to?