When your account is live, we'll arrange for your card machine to be delivered by DPD, the parcel delivery company. They'll contact you directly by SMS and email with the details. Once your card machine has been dispatched, you can track your delivery from www.dpd.co.uk. If you need to change the delivery date or time you can do it with DPD directly. DPD will attempt to deliver your card machine to the address on the application form on up to 3 occasions - if for any reason they cannot deliver then, they'll let us know and we'll be in touch with you directly about what to do next.
Articles in this section
- How long before I can start taking payments?
- How do I get on to the Tyl portal?
- What browsers are supported by the Tyl portal?
- I haven't received my card machine. What do I do?
- How will I receive my card machine?
- What happens if my activation code doesn't arrive or doesn't work?
- Can I activate my card machine over the phone?
- How will my card machine be installed?