When you're considering your options for card machines and if you know you have trouble getting a mobile phone signal in your area, we recommend using a Wi-Fi connected card machine instead of a mobile one. This will help you to have better connectivity when you're serving your customers. A number of the card machines we have available can provide you with the Wi-Fi functionality.
Articles in this section
- Can I take payments if my card machine has no receipt roll?
- What transaction types does my Ingenico card machine support?
- What are administration codes?
- How do I change the settings on my card machine?
- How do I set up a privacy notice on my Clover card machine?
- What transaction types does my Clover card machine support?
- How do I activate my card machine?
- How long will it take to get my card machine?
- If I'm in a low signal area, what card machine should I use?
- Are there any restrictions on where my card machine can be delivered to (countries or territories)?